Friday, June 17, 2011

I have housewife ADD today.

There was nothing on our schedule, so I planned to take full advantage of our free day by being super productive.

Have you ever had a day like this?

::First thing I mixed up a batch of bread.
::Then I went through the boys clothes. I put the pile of clothes that need to be DI'd or saved on our bed.
::Got the boys dressed and breakfast-ed.
::Started a load of laundry. (a super productive start to a super productive day, wouldn't you say?)
::Next item on the list was to put up my 4th of July decorations.
::Decided to print off some cuties I had pinned on Pinterest.
::In the process I found some printables for the new bookshelves in our room.
::Had to rearrange the books to get work them in.
::Took the "new" and framed 4th of July decorations downstairs.
::Notice my boys have destroyed the front room--puzzles, random decorations, and even undies scattered. And they are using the decoration tote as a rameumptum.
::Notice the bread rising, as it has been for the last 3 hours!


Yes, the cast off clothes are still on my bed, the decorations need to be regrouped and the tote returned to the garage, Boodle needs to get pants on, the bread still hasn't made it to the oven, and my kitchen floor is in desperate need of sweeping.


Please tell me that I'm not the only person who starts out with good intentions and utterly destroys the house in the process....which is the very opposite of what I set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment