Monday, June 13, 2011

CoverGirl at Kroger

Hey Nik,


You know how I'm obsessed with grocery stores and grocery shopping? Or at least that I was before Baby Girl came along? When we first moved to Indiana one of my first orders of business was to find my go-to grocery store. There is a grocery store just a few blocks from our house, but I wasn't impressed. The closest Kroger store is nice, clean, new and my favorite place to shop. I'm more than willing to drive the couple miles to shop there.


I do pretty much all of my shopping at the grocery store. Including make-up. I've never been a make-up counter at the department store kind of girl. I feel like I get a pretty good deal at the grocery store, with make-up that is pretty good.
Recently I received a gift certificate to buy CoverGirl cosmetics at Kroger (seem like a win-win? I think so!). It was tricky deciding what to buy. I couldn't decide if I should stock up on the things already in my make-up bag, or try new things. I seriously have so much CoverGirl make-up in my bag! (Who knew I even had this much make-up?) I frequently use LashBlast mascara, Perfect Point Plus eye liner, TRUblend Minerals Loose Powder, and Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows. I use SmokyShadowBlast and ShineBlast lip gloss on a less-frequent basis. After a little internal debate I decided to branch out and try some new things! 


I got CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Primer ($11.99), Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup ($8.79), Lipslicks Lipgloss ($4.55), and Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows ($3.99). So my total came to $29.32 before tax! I think I got a pretty good deal for the money and am happy to try new things. I feel like I got an especially awesome deal with the primer, because I've seen primers at different beauty stores and couldn't get a deal as good as this CoverGirl one.
When we were visiting you, I noticed you use the same CoverGirl mascara I do. Any other CoverGirl finds I'm missing out on? 


Thanks for the good visit. We'll see you on our turf soon, but not soon enough!
Deid


{Thank you to Kroger and CoverGirl for sponsoring this review. While CoverGirl provided me with a $30 gift card to purchase CoverGirl products at Kroger stores, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own, represent my honest viewpoint, and not that of CoverGirl, Kroger, or Proctor & Gamble. I am making no claims about the products, just expressing my thoughtful opinion. Clever Girls Collective supports Blog With Integrity.}

No comments:

Post a Comment