Monday, November 18, 2013

Caramel Apple Bar


I try to take a birthday treat into work every year for my husband's birthday. This year he requested caramel apples, and since I aim to please, caramel apples is what he got!

I started with caramel apples. And then since this was a celebration, I drenched them in chocolate and added more goodies to the outside. These were loaded caramel apples.
You can't go wrong with Caramel and Chocolate.
The Snickers were a big hit.
But my personal favorite, Apple Pie. White chocolate with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on the outside. Yum!
 I added little name tags to the apples, so his co-workers could know what they were working with.
Added a sign telling them what these were for, so when he wasn't next to it people would know why there were apples hanging out. And put it all on a parchment lined tray.

There was room to squeeze in a mini cutting board and a knife to help make the experience easier. Eating whole caramel apples is hard unless you cut them!

Do you have a go-to treat for the office?



No comments:

Post a Comment