Thursday, November 17, 2011

Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon When You Take the North "Poll"

Hey Nik,

You know my deep and abiding love for really pretty toys, right? I mean, Baby Girl is still little enough that she's not begging me to buy her noisy plastic toys yet. I'll take advantage of it while it's still in my control! I particularly love Melissa & Doug's wooden toys. I know you have several at your house, and we're slowly building our collection here.

Well, Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best! Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!


I know I had a tough time picking my favorite. So many good choices!

See you at the North "Poll!"
Deid

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the 25% discount. . I had 3 things in my cart ready to order for after Thanksgiving. Also I need both of you to put a search box on your blogs! Just kidding. . I want to make candy canes and marshmallows this year with my sister. Or at least try. I found the candy cane recipe because Deidra had a handy link on her last post. . although I don't know what a candy hook is. . I googled but I might have to go to a specialty store? And I found Nikkala's marshmallow post (I am NOT a stalker:) but no recipe. I googled some but would love yours instead. I hope you are both doing great. Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete