Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Best in Bubbles

My two-year-old daughter is currently obsessed with bubbles. The last few weeks have been so frustrating on the bubble front. Have you ever tried generic or Dollar Store bubble solution? It's terrible stuff.

With all the time we've logged blowing bubbles, I'm here with two quick tips:



Don't skimp on the bubble solution. Around here, we're particularly partial to Super Miracle Bubbles. I picked up this 128 oz bottle at Toys R Us. Originally $5.99, I had a coupon, and I expect it will last us through the summer, even at the rate we blow bubbles (read: daily).



Get a good bubble wand. At least for Mom. I like the wands that are more like pipes. My favorite came in a Super Miracle Bubbles Bubble Bonanza that I picked up at the end of last summer. I can hear you thinking, "A grown woman has a favorite bubble wand?" Yep! I can blow an almost endless stream of bubbles without getting light-headed. It's a total win. And the set comes with trays for dipping wands, so the littles aren't contaminating the whole bottle with dirt from the yard (in my experience, dirty solution = bad bubbles).

Any one else had a bubble obsessed toddler, or is that just a given? What other bubble wisdom do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment